This Pythagorean Theorem to Classify Triangles: Missing Angles interactive also includes:
Learn to use the Pythagorean Theorem with non-right triangles. Pupils use the interactive to discover the relationship between the lengths of sides for acute and obtuse triangles. They compare the squares of the sides of the triangles to determine whether a triangle is acute, right, or obtuse.
- Provide several opportunities to investigate the relationship of sides
- Review the Triangle Inequality Theorem
- Individuals should be familiar with the Pythagorean Theorem
- Requires a free account to access
- Includes review questions
- The interactive provides the correct answer if incorrect answers are given