Quick! Print this worksheet out so your pupils can master the letter Q. Given four sets of three images, learners circle the image in each set that begins with the letter Q.
7 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have learners say each item out loud to practice identifying the sounds
- After they have completed the exercise, invite pupils to color in the images that begin with the letter Q
- Use this as a homework assignment or in a class center
- The title of this resource is a bit misleading, since the sound the worksheet focuses on is really the qu digraph; either focus on the letter Q or the qu digraph, rather than the /q/ sound
- Includes high-quality images