This Quiz 2: Polynomials assessment also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Four questions that get right to the polynomial point. High schoolers list all the attributes of a polynomial function, including finding all complex zeros. The last two questions prompt them to write a function based on the given zeros and then graph a factored version of a polynomial.
- Use as a practice or review sheet before the exam
- Some of the wording may be different that you teach in class
- The quiz has a duplicate copy shown in the resource
- Includes a fully worked-out answer key