Explore the science of radioactivity! A very thorough video lesson begins with an explanation of the chemical structure of radiation. It includes descriptions of benefits of radioactivity and half-life calculations.
3 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use a graphic organizer to record notes on alpha particles, beta particles, and gamma rays
- Follow the video with practice writing balanced equations and half-life calculations
- Builds from an understanding of subatomic particles
- Includes the history of radiation discovery
- Uses images, written descriptions, and verbal descriptions of concepts