How are the wavelength, frequency, and speed of a wave related? The instructor in the video explains the process of determining the frequency of a wave with a known speed and wavelength. The wave is then classified along the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Post the video after the lesson about making calculations based on wavelength, frequency, and speed of light for pupils to access if they need a reminder
- Assumes an understanding of the formula wavelength x frequency = speed
- YouTube video requires Internet access
- The fourth in a series of 14 lessons
- Quick and clear explanation of using the formula
- Includes units that need converting
- Seems to make a leap in concepts from the previous lessons in the series