Why Lesson Planet?
It is common knowledge that Saturn and Uranus have rings, but did you know that Jupiter also has rings created by meteorite impacts on its 67 moons? Scholars use the Radio JOVE data coming from Jupiter to calibrate the equipment, determine the peak intensity, solve for the duration of the activity, and calculate the total power. This is the final lesson in a seven-part series.
- Download recent data from JOVE
- Lesson written for AP students
- Best fits near the end of the school year
- The final lesson in a seven-part series
- Lesson follows a 5E format
- Provides answer keys
- Does not include any hands-on activities
- Answer Key
- Informational Text