This Radio Transmission interactive also includes:
Radio waves are all around us! How do they transmit sound? Using an interactive, scholars examine how songs travel through the air. The resource explains the process from the radio station, to signal towers, to the radio unit. A look at AM, FM, and digital signals rounds out an informative lesson.
- Use the interactive to highlight radio waves and how they are broadcast and converted
- Learn more about digital radio
- Make sure the class understands that digital radio is now widely available (it was not at the time the resource was written)
- Allows users to rewind the interactive for another look
- Diagrams convey the content and keep things colorful