Why Lesson Planet?
A discussion of radio waves and the electromagnetic spectrum starts an innovative lesson about wavelengths. Then, a guided practice problem on how to convert kHz to wavelength gets pupils on the right track. Finally, they solve a series of these conversions independently.
- Have a few more problems ready to use as guided practice for those who need more instruction
- Challenge students to find the wavelength for their favorite radio station
- Closely monitor pupils working to make sure they stay on task and are not confused
- The fourth lesson in a seven-part series
- Lesson is in a 5E format
- Contains an answer key
- Does not include any hands-on activities
- Answer Key
- Informational Text