This Rainbow Fish and the Big Blue Whale activities & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
If friendship were a soup, what ingredients would be in it? As part of a study of Marcus Pfister's Rainbow Fish and the Big Blue Whale, kids engage in a series of friendship-themed activities using materials contained in this richly detailed 8-page packet.
- Create a fish tank mural for the class's fish friends
- A reading of the story is available on YouTube
- If you are considering a food sharing project, check your school rules for food sharing and for class members with any food allergies
- The packet includes detailed plans, templates, printables, activities, writing prompts, vocabulary exercises, and discussion starters