This Rational and Irrational Numbers video also includes:
It's only rational to learn about number classifications. Individuals watch a short video that gives the definition of rational and irrational numbers. They watch as the narrator classifies different numbers as rational or irrational, including pi, square roots, integers, and repeating decimals.
- Give scholars index cards with various numbers and have them sort the cards based on whether they are rational or irrational
- Pupils must be familiar with square roots
- Note that the video is intended for British learners and uses dots to represent repeating decimals
- Includes a handout with practice questions
- Provides a separate answer key for instructors