This Reaching Breaking Point: Materials, Stresses, and Toughness: Crash Course Engineering #18 video also includes:
Don't let materials science break you. An informative video explains the mechanical properties of materials. It uses a stress-strain diagram to discuss elasticity, hardness, toughness, creep strength, and fatigue strength. It also describes how to determine the modulus of elasticity. This is the 18th part of the Crash Course Engineering playlist.
- Invite a mechanical engineer to give a presentation
- Scholars should have an understanding of slope
- It is beneficial if pupils have familiarity with stress and strain
- Diagrams and graphs aid with comprehension
- Well-paced video helps maintain viewer interest