This Reader's Theater with Animal Masks for Preschoolers activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Take a trip to the farm with a fun preschool lesson! Kids decorate animal masks and participate in a reader's theater, based on different songs and additional props.
14 Views 7 Downloads
- Refer to the first page of the resource for classroom ideas
- Have kids draw their own animal masks, or use paper plates for them to paint and cut out the eyes
- Animal masks are drawn by hand and look a little sloppy; consider using the activity with different masks
- Activities are creative and fun for every level of learner