This Reading Activity lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Ready to integrate technology into your ELL instruction? Check out this reading lesson that has language learners using the Internet and apps, joining online book clubs, and creating blogs. A fine model of what can be done.
94 Views 66 Downloads
- Have individuals investigate a news story in their first language and use English to present the story and its significance to the rest of the class
- The lesson is designed for intermediate to advanced language learners
- The resource includes a link to a site that permits class members to access news stories in their first language
- Links are also provided to discussion boards, the New York Times opinion page, and a blog that contains instructions on how to create an online book club