Young readers become experts at finding the central idea in informational text with an educational resource. The resource includes helpful tips to annotating close passages to succeed on the actual SAT exam, as well as strategies to make reasonable inferences about the text. Teachers shouldn't need any more evidence to know the instructional activity is a success!
- Assign individual practice to increase SAT scores
- Create station rotation that addresses identifying the central idea of a work and have learners practice citing textual evidence
- Create a bulletin board within your classroom to illustrate how many themes arise from one text with evidence to support each
- Lesson plan includes tips to individualize instruction for learners
- Includes resources from the actual SAT, so individuals become familiar and comfortable with the test