This Reading Comprehension: Guinness Book of World Records worksheet also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
If your learners are curious about human achievement, superlatives, or esoteric trivia, the Guinness Book of Records is a way to tap into instrinsic motivation and relevance. Here's an informational reading that will grab their attention while they practice comprehension strategies, making inferences, vocabulary development, and test prep.
- Have individual research a topic of interest
- The resource may be used to model how to draw inferences, as guided practice, or as an assessment
- Seven multiple choice questions on comprehension, inference, vocabulary and more follow the reading
- Includes detailed explanations for answers to each question