There is more to the eye than just a graph on paper. The presentation shows three different piecewise graphs and asks an assortment of questions. The resource includes topics such as domain and range, intervals of increasing and decreasing, and evaluating expressions in function notation form.
- Print the presentation in notes format to use in worksheet form
- The questions are not posted on the actual slide, but listed with the notes
- Very useful in worksheet form
- Contains clear graphs with labeled points
- Does not come with an answer key