This Real Life Economics 101 activity & project also includes:
Your learners will take key economic concepts, such as identifying needs versus wants and the four factors of production, and design a video to explain their topic choice to the class. Rather than have one person in charge of dispensing all information, this project allows for whole-group collaboration and creativity!
- Offers a selection of sample economic concepts
- Key instructional tips offered to guide learners in designing their videos
- Additional materials include sample project
- Cannot download and edit document
- Rubric is cut in half on page
- More specification needed on content/presentation requirements and grading criteria