This Real-Life Math | Production Scheduler video also includes:
Schedule a lesson on schedules. Pupils answer a task requiring them to consider unit rates to find how many workers would be required at an event. The activity completes a lesson that begins with a video of a production scheduler describing the mathematics involved in the job.
- Invite a production scheduler or event planner to give a presentation about their professions
- Familiarity with unit rates is necessary
- Scholars must know how to multiply fractions
- Includes printable student worksheet with solutions
- Provides questions to use while watching the video