Explore the patterns of a reciprocal function with an engaging video lesson that compares graphs of reciprocal functions to different polynomial functions. After describing the key features, the instructor explains the patterns that create these features.
- Pause the video after the instructor presents a practice problem; have pupils attempt the problem before showing the answer
- Record new vocabulary and examples as notes
- Requires a solid understanding of linear, quadratic, and cubic functions
- Provides real-world application examples
- Includes a detailed summary at the conclusion of the lesson