Why Lesson Planet?
Help your class understand the importance of exploration using robots. with a resource that provides a short history of robotics as a lead into looking at Martian robotic exploration missions. The activity specifically looks at the Spirit and Opportunity Mars rovers by using information from NASA's website.
- Have the class research the history of robotics
- Develop a timeline of robotic missions to Mars
- The lesson assumes the class has an understanding of the characteristics of Mars and previous missions
- The third installment of a 13-part series
- There are several types of assessments
- Contains a vocabulary list with definitions
- Instruction method is unclear