This Reflections video also includes:
Reflect on your knowledge of reflections. Pupils watch a YouTube video to learn how to perform reflections of two-dimensional figures over a line. The resource includes examples with a reflection over a vertical line and over a diagonal line.
- Use the video with learners struggling with reflections
- Note that the resource refers to the line of reflection as the mirror line
- While the video shows figures on a grid, it does not use a coordinate system
- Explanations are thorough
- Does not use appropriate mathematical terminology (for example, the video uses A and a little dash rather than A prime)