Every object we see must pass through a lens, but how does each individual's lens differ? Learners explore the science behind refraction and lenses, uncovering the details that allow them to perform daily activities.
10 Views 7 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Have the class research photography and how concepts presented in this lesson relate to taking photos
- Discuss how the eye relates to concepts presented in this lesson
- Allow time to expand the lesson so pupils will further understand the information conveyed
- Pupils can relate the material presented to daily activities
- Offers the ability to modify the lesson and add supplements to further enhance the material