This Regarding the Fountain: Questioning Strategy—Cubing lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Look deeper into the text with a reading strategy based on asking critical thinking questions. While reading Reading the Fountain by Kate Klise, learners think of questions that help them describe, compare, associate, analyze, apply, and argue for or against main parts of the plot.
- Use the cubing strategy with any novel or short story you are reading in class
- Have kids work in groups or independently to come up with their questions
- Incorporate the questions into a book report that kids can use to demonstrate their understanding of the book
- Easy to use for any novel
- Fun and educational for kids to complete together