This Reinventing the World lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
After examining and discussing Guy Ben-Ner's Treehouse Kit, a contemporary art installation with a sculptural and video element, small groups work together to create short silent films. The films should be built around a particular topic and will be paired with the storyboard when complete.
- While the video is not provided, a discussion using the questions provided will still be possible; the actual project will prove more difficult for students without a sample
- Comes with a rubric, vocabulary, discussion questions, and more
- The instructions for the project are somewhat vague
- Part of the art piece that inspires this project is a video that is not available through this resource. Although a link is provided, it doesn't work