What would we do without electricity? A video discusses alternatives to using non-renewable energy resources to create electrical energy. The focus is on geothermal conversion and solar cells.
4 Views 6 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- Combine the video with the previous two in the series to show different methods of creating electrical energy
- Ask clarifying questions after the video and replay it as needed
- Builds directly from the previous lesson in the 49-part series
- Explains the processes as well as provides pros and cons to each resource
- The narrator teaches as a level easily understood by young scholars, making this great for a variety of age groups