This Representations of a Line handout & reference also includes:
Line up to learn about lines! Scholars discover how to express patterns as linear functions. The workbook then covers how to graph and write linear equations in slope-intercept form, as well as how to write equations of parallel and perpendicular lines.
- If possible, use tiles to create the patterns in the class activities
- Learners should have knowledge of slope covered in the previous chapter
- One of the activities uses the CBR ranger program for a graphing calculator
- Teacher resource includes teaching tips to help make the lesson easier to present
- Resource includes answer key for all student worksheets
- Mostly low-level skill practice questions