Pupils learn about menstruation and the female reproductive system in the 40th video of 47. Beginning with the anatomy and moving into hormones and ovulation, the narrator teaches an abundance of vocabulary and information regarding hormones and cycles. He finishes by discussing the menstruation cycle and how a uterus creates a home for a fertilized egg.
- The video contains an abundance of vocabulary; let classes know which words they will be held accountable for so they can focus and learn without being overwhelmed
- Pause the video periodically to ask questions, to allow pupils to take notes, to process, and to discuss concepts as a class
- Video assumes scholars understand alleles as well as haploid and diploid cells
- Turn on closed captioning so all can follow along
- The video can be viewed via closed captioning in a many different languages when auto-translate is turned on
- Due to the concepts and anatomy, high schoolers will definitely find this video engaging