The narrator of this short video about the male reproductive system begins by comparing egg and sperm. He then discusses how sperm is produced, how and which hormones play a role in sperm production, how sperm mature, and how they leave the body.
- Preview the video and determine places to pause and ask questions, facilitate discussion, and/or allow pupils to take notes to better process an abundance of information
- Due to the speed at which the narrator speaks, turn on closed captioning so all classes can follow along
- Video ends at 9:36, so it is less than 10 minutes; the rest is a summary of concepts and credits
- 41 in a series of 47 videos about the human body.
- Due to the concept and the wittiness of the narrator, this video is very interesting to high schoolers
- Turning on auto-translate in closed captioning allows you to view the video in many different languages