Want a quick explanation for how resistance works as an electric current flows through a wire? Then check out this video that covers electrons, conductors, ions, and the formula for resistance. It also graphs how voltage varies with a change in current.
- Bring in a voltage meter to demonstrate the result of a change in current
- Remember YouTube comments are open to the public and are often inappropriate
- Video fits best as a review of resistance
- The 25th video in a series of 49
- Ideal for visual learners
- Provides both closed captioning and a full written script