This Respiratory System video also includes:
When at rest, humans exhale about 17.5 ml of water per hour, but they lose about four times that amount during exercise. The video shows learners how worms, insects, fish and humans all respire very differently. Viewers then explore the major organs of the respiratory system—the pharynx, trachea, bronchus, bronchiole, and alveoli and their role in gas exchange. Video nine in a series of 21.
- Video best fits as introduction to the respiratory system
- If using the resource in a flipped classroom, ensure students have Internet access
- Video is less than 10 minutes, which leaves time for follow-up activities to support the respiratory system
- This is the ninth video in a series of 21
- Includes link to a review worksheet
- High-quality images and diagrams enhance the video and engage pupils