Explore the evolution of the respiratory system with a video that shows the anatomy of the system, how each part plays a role in inhalation and exhalation, and then moves into how the system works in the human body.
33 Views 26 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable NGSS: Adaptable
- Have pairs or groups begin to make an infographic about the respiratory system and complete it once the whole system has been taught; post these in the hallway
- To help all learners follow the video, turn on closed captioning
- Video ends at 8:30 and the rest is a summary of what it taught in addition to credits
- 31st video in a series of 47 about the human body
- Closed captioning comes in four different languages for this video; auto-translate can be turned on for many other languages as well
- Video is engaging due to the narrator's wittiness