This Responding with Kindness Role-plays lesson plan also includes:
Thank you. Excuse me. I'm sorry! Pupils watch a video about encouraging things people should say more often. Next, they work in small groups to develop a role-play based on a difficult situation. They perform their role-plays for the class and then answer reflection questions about the activity.
- Invite individuals to share their own list of things people should say more often (from the Kindness in Action activity)
- Lesson is the second of four in the Responding with Kindness playlist
- Must have a free account before beginning the lesson
- Provides tips for teaching diverse learners
- Lesson is organized effectively with step-by-step instructions and links to required resources