So how would pupils solve a town's problems? Using a video game, scholars tell residents of a town how to solve their problems by taking steps such as going back to school, voting, or serving in the military. As they make good choices, they collect points to see who wins big.
- Offer the game to learners to prompt a discussion of civic duties
- Use the game to incentivize positive classroom behavior
- One of a series of interactive games developed by iCivics
- Game is engaging and fun
- Humorous sound effects and graphics keep learners involved in the simulation
- Game may be repetitive for older pupils