Show your class why restrictions aren't always a bad thing. In the third segment of a four-part series, the instructor develops the idea of restriction enzymes. Pupils learn how scientists use restriction enzymes in DNA analysis and DNA fingerprinting.
- Review the DNA double helix structure
- Find a video about DNA fingerprinting to show to the class
- The class should have a basic understanding of human anatomy
- The learning objectives outline the content to present in the lesson
- The background information provides basic information about DNA fingerprinting
- The plan does not outline an instructional method