This Review Unit 6: Systems of Equations assessment also includes:
It's time to show off what they learned! The final lesson in the series is a review instructional activity on the topics learned throughout the unit. Scholars solve systems of equations using graphic and algebraic methods, solve system-based word problems, and determine when a system has no solution or infinitely many solutions.
- Assign the odd problems to be completed and checked in class; assign the even problems as homework
- Encourage learners to use notes developed throughout the unit as they work through the problems
- Allows calculators on the problem-solving portion only, so plan accordingly
- Provides a good assortment of questions with varying difficulty
- Includes an answer key for faster grading