This Review Unit 7: Real Numbers assessment also includes:
Provide pupils with problems to check their understanding of the concepts within the unit. The seven-part series of lessons covers concepts related to irrational numbers. Learners convert between fractions and decimals, estimate the value of roots, compare and order the values of numbers, and estimate the value of a root expression.
- Allow pupils to check their work as they complete the review; star problems they miss and provide them with extra practice
- Encourage learners to use the notes completed throughout the unit, and rewatch videos when needed
- The review should be completed without using a calculator
- By completing the review, students are able to identify their misconceptions prior to a unit assessment
- Includes an answer key for the review handout
- Some sections have only a couple practice questions