This Revolution in Tunisia lesson plan also includes:
- "Sidi Bouzid: A Young Man's Death and the Birth of a Revolution" by Ellen Knickmeyer
- "The Arab World's Youth Army" by Ellen Knickmeyer
- "Tunis Transformed: Readjusting After the People's Revolution" by Ellen Knickmeyer
- Revolution in Tunisia Country Profile Sheet
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
How much do your pupils really know about the revolution in Tunisia? In order to inform your class and spark discussion, first create a country profile, comparing and contrasting Tunisia with the United States. Learners then analyze the data and determine what brought about political revolution. After reading various provided articles, class members discuss the political, social, and economic conditions in Tunisia. Discussion questions are included.