Keep your kids satisfied with reward coupons for classroom-appropriate items and events. Included here are 27 different coupons for rewards ranging from pencil erasers to 15 minutes of dancing at the end of one school day.
16 Views 14 Downloads
- Set up a reward system at the beginning of the year using these coupons; you can decide when students earn certain levels and certain items
- Some of the rewards are specific to the teacher who created them; however, since there are so many different coupons, you can easily pick and choose the rewards that work for your class
- While many of these are aimed toward younger pupils, some could be used in a junior high or even a high school classroom
- Each page includes eight copies of a specific coupon
- All of the coupons provide some instructions and high-quality images
- The rewards are all reasonable for classroom use and many may help build positive behaviors (like earning the chance to read to the class or a positive phone call home)