All you need is a word ending to find a rhyme. In a video that focuses on rhyming words, a dog provides bricks to a wall for mice to add the beginning sounds.
19 Views 16 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pause the video after each set of rhyming words, and encourage your class to come up with as many more as they can
- Prompt learners to use the listed rhymes in a poem or rhyming short story
- Most effective with younger learners, as the concept is basic and paced more slowly
- Cute and engaging intro for your poetry unit
- Doesn't define the words that it lists as rhyming, so it may not be the most helpful resource for English learners