Your class can practice words that contain the long oo sound. Cool! Learners read a short poem that includes many examples of the oo digraph and then respond to three reading comprehension questions.
35 Views 28 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have learners circle every -oo word in the short poem
- Read the poem aloud for the full effect of all the oo words
- Require pupils to underline or highlight the sections of the text where they found the answers to the reading questions
- Handwriting lines will support learners as they practice writing correctly
- There are plenty of examples of oo words included here to help learners practice
- Does not include an answer key; however, answers should be easy to determine