This Risk Management and Insurance: Insurance Costs and Considerations lesson plan also includes:
Compare the different types of insurance with high schoolers, and have them learn the benefits and costs of medical, auto, and home policies. The resource addresses what makes some insurances more costly and what teenagers can do to find an affordable policy.
- Use with upperclassmen before they graduate
- Chart paper, markers, and handouts are needed for the activity
- Teaches drivers what to do in case a car accident occurs
- Provides knowledge on the vocabulary associated with insurance
- A very thorough lesson that provides all facets, including prompts, for class discussion