This River Systems unit also includes:
- Lesson Plan
- Teacher Reference
- Graphic & Image
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Scholars must react to the ecosystems of a river. They use inquiry-based learning along with maps and visuals to better understand the impact of rivers on everyday life. To finish, they create final written projects and presentations.
25 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Create survival teams and assign presentations based on a world river like the Nile, Amazon, Mississippi, etc.
- Place large maps and photos of world rivers in the classroom for the duration of the unit
- Unit is designed for 10 days
- GRAPES materials should be kept in central location each day of use
- Resource contains printable maps, worksheets, and documents for classroom use
- Lessons include pacing guides for the 10 days worth of instruction