This RNA Diversity interactive also includes:
Messenger RNA, transfer RNA, and ribozymes ... the many faces of RNA. The structure of RNA makes it much more versatile than the very similar DNA. Learners view a slideshow presentation to learn all about the different forms and functions of these RNA variations.
- Create a graphic organizer to record the different types of RNA with examples and explanations; have individuals complete the organizer as they view the lesson
- Build a matching game for pupils to complete with either descriptions or images of the different types of RNA matched to their names
- Expects a strong understanding of the role of RNA in cell division
- Includes links to additional resources on the topic
- Provides information about the history of RNA discoveries