This Rocket-Powered Ski Lift activity & project also includes:
If a ski lift had rockets, imagine how fast it would be! Scholars let their imaginations take flight as they build models for such a ski lift. Rather than using a rocket, though, they'll use a much safer balloon as the power source.
3 Views 1 Download
- Have learners research how a ski lift actually works as a journal entry
- Pupils should be familiar with Newton's Laws of Motions
- Activity requires a variety of materials
- Describes engineering and science connections
- Gives step-by-step information for conducting the activity