This Rose Colored Glasses interactive also includes:
How can we change the color of what we are seeing? The simulation allows individuals to change the color of a car's paint, the color of light pointed at the car, and the color of glasses the person is wearing. Each combination creates a different observable color.
- Use colored glasses to observe the change in color in real life
- Sign up for a free CK-12 account to access the interactive
- Assumes prior knowledge of the difference between the colors of light and the colors of pigment
- Displays the RGB values for each combination
- Includes a tutorial walk-through that goes more in depth with how and why this works