This resource also includes:
- Lab & Experiment
- Join to access all included materials
Physics stars design mobiles that demonstrate rotational equilibrium. They take measurements and solve related equations for force by graphing, substitution, or determinants. This is a well-developed lesson plan, complete with student handouts and answer keys.
- Richly detailed lesson plan leaves you well prepared to teach
- Challenges physics learners and provides three different levels of problem solving
- Fosters collaboration, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Meets a variety of national education standards