This Rotations video also includes:
Develop the basics of turns. A helpful video discusses the information required to perform a rotation. Afterward, the narrator shows pupils how to perform a rotation by using a piece of tracing paper to determine where the image will be located. The resource comes with two worksheets for additional practice.
- Challenge individuals to determine another rotation that creates the same image
- Each class member needs tracing paper and a ruler
- The class should know the basic definition of a rotation
- Includes opportunities for individuals to practice their skills
- Contains answer keys for both worksheets