What are your pupils' obligations? Find out what they do each day by asking them to fill out this learning exercise, which focuses on using have to correctly. Learners can then ask their classmates the questions listed along the left side and fill in their responses in the third column.
- Use this with your English language learners to promote conversation practice and understanding of have to
- Invite learners to complete the first column for homework and then start off class with sharing and conversation with peers
- While it's not explicitly said, it appears that class members are supposed to ask the questions of one another and record responses, practicing speaking and listening along with have to
- There isn't a lot of space provided for kids to write in responses to the questions
- The worksheet asks learners questions about what they have to do and when they have to do certain things to help them practice have to and talking about time