This RTI- Student Snapshot printable & template also includes:
- Record a learner's strengths, as well as concerns and parent input, on this handy RTI form.
9 Views 7 Downloads
- Have parents or guardians complete the form during or before the initial interview
- Response to Intervention (RTI) is "a multi-tier approach to the early identification and support of students with learning and behavior needs"
- Information about the approach is available on RTI's website
- One of five RTI resources
- The form provides a quick summary of a learner's strengths, concerns, and parent input.
- Design as a summary rather than an in-depth analysis