This Rubber Band Rovers activities & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Get your learners interested in space exploration. Groups design space rovers using design software and then build prototypes of their designs. The farther the rovers can travel, the better. The catch? The rovers must be powered by rubber bands.
- Collaborate with an Earth Science teacher for the lesson
- Activity requires the use of a laser cutter
- It is beneficial if learners have previous experience with 2-D design software
- Provides definitions of relevant terminology
- Includes guiding questions for participants